Monday, November 2, 2015
Monday, October 19, 2015
Sunday, October 11, 2015
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Sorry, I'm slacking on show notes... I'll update them all someday, just doesn't look like today.
Had to use a different system for recording and editing so things will look different. Let me know if the quality is real bad. Also, lighting wasn't the best as it's overcast today. This will likely happen more as we go into winter. Maybe this year I"ll finally buy a good light bulb :-)
Sunday, September 13, 2015
Video is available, I'll try to get back for show notes soon!
The website I used to figure out needle sizes for unknown yarns using a needle gauge: http://askthebellwether.blogspot.com/2008/12/what-size-needle-do-i-knit-my-handspun.html?m=1
My huge sweater!
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Finished objects - FOs
- Cowl design out of handspun corespun from Winding Wool Creek Fiber Mill
- Already test knit, should be available soon!
- Handspun cowl/poncho (concho?) from hand carded fibers spun gradiently
- Didn't turn out how I planned so I don't intend on publishing
- Baby Bandana Bib
- Used Louisa Harding Jesse
- Hat design out of Wool Sundae worsted weight yarn
- Pattern will be part of a giveaway by Mamagrizzlyknits
Works in progress - WIPs
- Socks out of Plymouth Yarn Neon Now
- Sweater design out of TreLiz DK weight in custom colorway
- Test knit shawl out of handspun yarn using fibers from WonderWhyFarm, UniquelyYours and Mielke's
- Practice corespinning with core I purchased at this year's MFF and fiber purchased at last year's MFF
- Handcarded black merino from FiberJ with sari silk ribbon threads and corespun, then 2plied it
- Handcarded other unknown fiber with sari silk ribbon threads but haven't spun the rolags yet
- Drop spindling! Happyfuzzyyarn on the TurtleMade turkish 3D spindle
- Test Knitters Call!
- Cowl out of DK, 475yds
- Poncho out of DK, 800-1000yds?
- Hat out of worsted, 220yds
- Cowl out of worsted, 200yds?
- Long cowl out of worsted, 185yds
New to me Videos
- Expertly Dyed - Art by Science
- Fiber talk
- We All Knit Here - Kristin
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Links to the shops I purchased from
Beyond the Fleece
Lucky Cat Craft
Lost City Knits
Links to shops I know I talked to designing for
Happy Fuzzy Yarn
Some pictures from the day